join rekhta family!
You have exhausted your free sher pages per month.
Register to join Rekhta family for FREE ACCESS to full website and unique features.
- Curated collections
- Personalised recommendations
- 50,000 E-books collection
- Audio and Videos
- Single click word meanings
- Rekhta Multi-Script dictionary
- BYOF (Build Your Own Favourites)
- Events Notifications
- One pass access to all of Rekhta products
Stay updated to all the latest features and event notifications on Rekhta
aġhyār ko gul-pairahanī ham ne atā kī
apne liye phūloñ kā kafan ham ne banāyā
aghyar ko gul-pairahani hum ne ata ki
apne liye phulon ka kafan hum ne banaya
Nushoor Wahidi was an Indian poet illustrious as the last poet of Urdu romance. Quite a number of compiled editions of his Urdu poetry in addition to a volume on philosophical thinking titled Sabah-e-hind have been published.