join rekhta family!
You have exhausted your free sher pages per month.
Register to join Rekhta family for FREE ACCESS to full website and unique features.
- Curated collections
- Personalised recommendations
- 50,000 E-books collection
- Audio and Videos
- Single click word meanings
- Rekhta Multi-Script dictionary
- BYOF (Build Your Own Favourites)
- Events Notifications
- One pass access to all of Rekhta products
Stay updated to all the latest features and event notifications on Rekhta
Shahram Sarmadii was born on 20th oct 1975 at Aligarh U.P. Currently working in Indian embassy at Tehran as third secretary. His noted works include “Rekhta Jazeerey” (Majmu’a-e-maqaalaat) , Translation: “Mard-e-Kouchak” into Urdu entitled “Nanha Bahadur”, Jadeed Urdu Nazm ke Manzoom Farsi Taraajim ( under process) and Sadiq Hidayat Ma’aaserin ki Nazar mein (Unpublished).