join rekhta family!
You have exhausted your free sher pages per month.
Register to join Rekhta family for FREE ACCESS to full website and unique features.
- Curated collections
- Personalised recommendations
- 50,000 E-books collection
- Audio and Videos
- Single click word meanings
- Rekhta Multi-Script dictionary
- BYOF (Build Your Own Favourites)
- Events Notifications
- One pass access to all of Rekhta products
Stay updated to all the latest features and event notifications on Rekhta
hamāre un ke ta.alluq kā ab ye aalam hai
ki dostī kā hai kyā zikr dushmanī bhī nahīñ
hamare un ke talluq ka ab ye aalam hai
ki dosti ka hai kya zikr dushmani bhi nahin
- See Ghazal