join rekhta family!
You have exhausted your free sher pages per month.
Register to join Rekhta family for FREE ACCESS to full website and unique features.
- Curated collections
- Personalised recommendations
- 50,000 E-books collection
- Audio and Videos
- Single click word meanings
- Rekhta Multi-Script dictionary
- BYOF (Build Your Own Favourites)
- Events Notifications
- One pass access to all of Rekhta products
Stay updated to all the latest features and event notifications on Rekhta
hazār ruḳh tire milne ke haiñ na milne meñ
kise firāq kahūñ aur kise visāl kahūñ
hazar ruKH tere milne ke hain na milne mein
kise firaq kahun aur kise visal kahun
- See Ghazal