join rekhta family!
You have exhausted your free sher pages per month.
Register to join Rekhta family for FREE ACCESS to full website and unique features.
- Curated collections
- Personalised recommendations
- 50,000 E-books collection
- Audio and Videos
- Single click word meanings
- Rekhta Multi-Script dictionary
- BYOF (Build Your Own Favourites)
- Events Notifications
- One pass access to all of Rekhta products
Stay updated to all the latest features and event notifications on Rekhta
تخلص : 'صداؔ'
اصلی نام : صدا انبالوی
پیدائش : 20 Oct 1951
Sada Ambalvi has written four books on poetry in Urdu and Hindi. He has also written some Punjabi Poetry. Sada Ambalvi is a pseudonym adopted by Rajinder Pal Singh, Chairman of National Highway Authority of India (NHAI) for writing poetry.